Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Back

Just a note to say that I am back from the Great Smokey Mountains, and I wasn't eaten by a bear even though I did see a momma and two cubs not far off the deck of the cabin.

When I left on Sunday there had apparently been no fights nor disagreements -- I had to check and make sure I was with the Walters' clan.

All were having a great time, and my two beautiful daughters, Amanda and Laurette, and my very, very wonderful and beautiful granddaughter, Mary Peyton, were in all their splendor. Do I deserve such girls?

Got to go -- am busy today, but I did want to check in. Wishing all of you well.

3 comments:

Travis said...

glad you are back, I look forward to hearing a few stories from the trip.

Caleb said...

Yeay! I need a new post (but I don't want to be too demanding and stifle your creativity)!

Olivia said...

John.
I agree that Mary Peyton is a beautiful princess whom we all love dearly!!