Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An Apology -- Probably Not

It has been brought to my attention by one Robert Martin Marble, MD (my esteemed son-in-law whose wife will not even take his medical advice) that I uttered a "bald-faced lie" and that my blog is the internet equivalent of the National Enquirer in spreading falsehoods and gossip.

Dr. Rob, if I have offended you in any way and do not have my facts correct about your relationship with QT the cat, then I do apologize. However, I have picked up an ally in my defense. Your own sister, Olivia, commented on the QT blog and posted said comment on June 13 at 10:01 a.m.

Quoting Olivia, "QT will always be remembered in the hearts of many (Even in Rob's heart!).

Dr. Marble, I would say that the score is 2 to 1, and I doubt that you will get ANYONE who knows you and QT to support your claim of no love for the cat.

I rest my case.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Three cheers for your new blog! I will be a loyal reader!

Unknown said...

THis is Heather Tomlinson Skaggs, friend of L. Wolfe...

You have a long list of fellow readership, me being one!

Who-hoo! Write on!

Little Daddy said...

Thanks Tricia, Trey and Heather. I appreciate your reading my humble thoughts of things as I see them -- I am afraid I cannot keep up the pace.

John David said...

Keep up the good work, Rob. I hate cats too.

Hey L-D...it's been a while. Great job on the blog!

Little Daddy said...

John David,

Thanks for stopping by -- it has been a long time.

Hope I didn't come down too hard on Rob. In spite of what I may say in the blog, I hold both Rob and Travis in very high regard.

My girls married well.

Don't be a stranger.