Tuesday, October 9, 2007

North Carolina Bound

I probably will be absent from the blog world for the next few days as Melinda and I head to Winston-Salem to visit with Amanda, Rob and especially Mary Peyton -- the prettiest and smartest granddaughter anyone ever had.

Amanda has promised to keep me busy while I am there. As usual during our visits I will be painting, building, tearing down, etc. If I can find time maybe she will let me check all of my favorite blogs and maybe, just maybe post one.

For you football fans Rob has invited me to go to a Wake Forest game Thursday night. I will be wearing my Demon Deacon cap and cheering loudly for the black and gold.

We unfortunately will miss the Dawg/Volunteer game Saturday, but one must have his priorities. Who would you pick to see -- Philip (one or two l's, I never know) Fulmer or Mary Peyton Marble?

Yall wish us luck and pray for our safe journey. See you on Tuesday, if not before.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

Hi-We've never met, but I was a KD at state with both of your daughters(both are AWESOME), and I'm Heather(Tomlinson)Skaggs' sister. Just wanted to say hello and let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! Very humorous! :)
Take care!
Laura Tomlinson

Little Daddy said...

Laura,

Thanks for saying hello and thanks for the kind words. I'm sure we will be talking more.

John Clark