Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Back

It's been a while since I have posted anything, but after my trip to Starkville this past weekend, I thought it was time to say something -- GO DAWGS!!

A glorious weekend unless you were wearing some Crimson Tide color (whatever color that is since it ranges from red to maroon).

The greatest and most expensive coach in college football brings a herd of elephants to Starkvegas to play the lowly Dawgs. Have you ever seen an elephant with its tail between its legs? That is the visual you need to think of as a whole bunch of elephants go back to Tuscaloosa and other points in Alabama. It was a sight to see.

If you have not thought about it, we are the best team in Alabama because of wins over Alabama, Auburn and UAB. We are also the defacto Iron Bowl champ because we beat both of the participants.

I just can't help but think that our beloved Dawgs are on the verge of being a really good team -- at least they play hard. We've got a good chance against Arkansas and Ole Miss. Let's hope the Bulldogs can keep up their intensity.

The Razorbacks and Rebels stand a good chance of getting Croomed (a new verb in all of our vocabularies).

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Ha ha. I totally agree about our team! Go State! And, I love the imagery about the elephants with tails between their legs. Hilarious.